DNA’s latest AGM took place on Saturday 10th July. Here are the papers handed out at the meeting:
- Minutes of the last AGM held on 17th February 2020
- Treasurer’s Report
- Chair/Coordinator’s report and a summary booklet of the updated DNA Neighbourhood Plan policies (24 pages taken out of the full Neighbourhood Plan which runs to 100 pages).
The meeting was well attended by 35 people which included many local groups and Tenant Resident Association representatives.
The newly nominated DNA main Committee Representative roles were:
- Andrea Hughes – Chair
- Andrea Carey Fuller – Secretary/Coordinator
- Luciana Dualibe – Treasurer
- Danielle Heath – additional committee member
- Abdul Hassan – additional committee member TBC
Other committee members who were previously on the Committee and have confirmed their willingness to continue:
- Mireille Tchapi – Westminster University Lecturer
- Marion Briggs – Alliance for Childhood (Child-Friendly policies)
- Rea Turohan – Transport advisor
- Malcolm Cadman – DNA advisor
Further discussions will be taking place with Evelyn Groups to see if we can recruit a co-chair to work with Andrea Hughes so that each Chair shares the promotion of the Neighbourhood Plan between New Cross Ward (shortly to become Deptford Ward) and Evelyn Ward. This is to replace the Vice-Chair role which was previously undertaken by the late Richard Katona.
Vanessa Celosse, our valued Green Infrastructure committee member has withdrawn from the DNA Committee due to personal commitments.
Koen Rutten, our newest Committee recruit from 2020, has also withdrawn from the DNA Committee due to other voluntary commitments and also because he is no longer living in the area.
DNA can have up to 15 members on the DNA Committee and would welcome new/existing members onto the Committee – if you would like to apply – no experience of planning is required (we will induct you) – please email the Chair, Andrea Hughes email@example.com