Events coming up:
Sat 26 May Art and Gentrification walk- details here: https://artandcritique.uk/art-crawl/ the walk will be stopping off at the garden for a picnic and discussion at 12.45 – discussion 1pm-1.30pm.
Sun 3 June, 12-3pm The big Lunch- Bring a dish/food to share
Sat 9 June, 1-8pm Peruvian Fund raiser
Sunday 10 June, 2-5pm– Fix up – Mend day, clothes, bikes, electricals. Clothes swap
Sunday 17 June 12- 6pm fabric dying, magnet making, flower pot painting, plant -collage rubbings and more
GCDA commissioned by Lewisham Public Health, are offering 2-day training on Physical Activity and Healthy Eating exclusively for community groups in the borough.
25th & 26th April 2018 – 10am-4pm (both days)
With a follow up session on 18th May – 10.30-1.30pm
Training will be take place in Forest Hill – EMAIL Fay Williams at email@example.com to book your place
- The training will cover essential information on how to deliver first line evidence based advice to increase physical activity levels and healthy eating behaviours with your clients
- Once trained, you will receive support from GCDA to help plan and deliver 3 healthy eating and physical activity sessions
Fay Williams (Community Development Nutritionist)
GCDA (Greenwich Co-operative Development Agency)
Tel: 020 8269 4886
GCDA is an accredited Living Wage employer and an awarded supporter of the London Healthy Workplace Charter.
AT GCDA’s HEALTH & WELLBEING PUBLIC EVENT!
Date: Wednesday, 31st January 2018
Time: 11.00am – 3.00pm
Location: Glass Mill Leisure Centre,
41 Loampit Vale, London SE13 7RZ
Come and find out how to……
BeInspired Get active!
BeInspired Start cooking from scratch!
BeInspired Coach through Training
BeInspired Find out about local community projects!
Free Physical Activity Taster Sessions:
Zumba, Cycling, Tai Chi, Nordic Walking and more… Sewing, Arts & Crafts, Massage
For further information:
Contact Fay on 0208 269 4886 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fuel poverty affects over 25% of people in London*. Fuel poor households
are unable to afford to heat their homes adequately due to a combination
of three factors: household income, fuel bills and energy efficiency
measures in the home. Learn about the causes, consequences and how to support those in need.
· Invitation to an open, public three hour session:
on Tuesday 19th December from 2pm – 5pm
GCDA, Unit 6 Greenwich Centre Business Park, 53 Norman Rd, SE10 9QF.
You will learn:
* What fuel poverty is, who it affects and how it affects their
* How to get the best deal for energy bills
* What assistance is available – locally and nationally;
* What can be done to save money and energy around the home;
* Details of schemes which are available specifically to help
Or if you want a tailored session for your work team, a stand-alone session or part of a team meeting (20-90 minutes) SELCE can come to your workplace and deliver this to your Organisation: BUT it must be
delivered before 30th March.
People from other teams/organisations are welcome to join the sessions.
To arrange a session or to ask us for more information please contact us