DNA Steering Committee Meeting
When? Monday 30th November 2020
What Time? 7.00 pm – 8.15 pm
Where? Zoom – click here to join.
- Angela – Number of responses to date
- Progress report from Danielle on work to get responses
- Feedback from Richard/Malcolm/Luciana anyone else on this
- Andrea CF – work planned going forward
- Lewisham’s council’s response to our Draft Neighbourhood Plan
- Website update – Vivienne
- Mock Examination
- Update from Malcolm on Convoys Wharf
When? Wednesday 4th September 2019
What Time? 6.00 pm – 8.00 pm
Where? Pepys Resource Centre, Strand, London SE8 3BA
5.45 – 6.05pm – Arrival.
6.10 – 6.45pm – Angela Koch – review of Lewisham Council’s comments on the DNA Plan and her response to this.
6.45 – 8pm Neighbourhood Plan revisions.
Notes of the last Two Meetings
13th November and 17th December 2018.
Download notes here.