Fuel poverty affects over 25% of people in London*. Fuel poor households
are unable to afford to heat their homes adequately due to a combination
of three factors: household income, fuel bills and energy efficiency
measures in the home. Learn about the causes, consequences and how to support those in need.
· Invitation to an open, public three hour session:
on Tuesday 19th December from 2pm – 5pm
GCDA, Unit 6 Greenwich Centre Business Park, 53 Norman Rd, SE10 9QF.
You will learn:
* What fuel poverty is, who it affects and how it affects their
* How to get the best deal for energy bills
* What assistance is available – locally and nationally;
* What can be done to save money and energy around the home;
* Details of schemes which are available specifically to help
Or if you want a tailored session for your work team, a stand-alone session or part of a team meeting (20-90 minutes) SELCE can come to your workplace and deliver this to your Organisation: BUT it must be
delivered before 30th March.
People from other teams/organisations are welcome to join the sessions.
To arrange a session or to ask us for more information please contact us